Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do you feel lucky, punk?

My reader be poppin' and I have my hands full with wedding stuff again this week. I'm not going to bore you with that (tune in to Twitter for that drama). Instead I'm following in the footsteps of some of my favorite bloggers and opening the floor to you. Ask me anything. I'll answer the questions I receive in a follow-up post. Be goofy, sincere, or gross. Just. Bring. It.

And Jossie? What a cop out! I asked you your favorite uncle from Full House and you couldn't even pick one? Disgraceful! (I still love you.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you're a freelance writer, what's your dream publication/site to write for?

Kyla Bea said...

What has been your biggest surprise in planning your wedding so far? What are you learning about you, Andrew and your families?

Unknown said...

If you could be Rainbow Brite, Punky Brewster or Strawberry Shortcake for a day, who would you be and why?


They are both just too good to choose one!! It was totally a trick question and you know it ;-)

Laura said...

slip-n-slide or sprinkler?
favorite historical figure?
& most importantly, what's the secret behind your famous grilled cheese?

Hillary said...

what is the last thing you do before you go to sleep every night?

Maxie said...

Lets see...

So many questions.

If you could have one extravagant thing that you cannot afford at your wedding, what would it be?

Unknown said...

Fast forward ten years, what are you doing if this were your ideal world?

Anonymous said...

What is one thing that makes you smile no matter what, every time?

B said...

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Unknown said...

Where did your love for cats in funny hats come from? ;)

Unknown said...

Do you have a good ginger snaps recipe? Favourite colour? Best book you've read so far this year?

thatShortchick said...

ok, couple questions:

what's your typical order at starbucks?

favorite vacation destination? (real or hypothetical.)

favorite breakfast food(s)?

Jane said...

What's your favorite 80's hair band?