Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Could this be my dog?

Time will tell if this is the dog for us! Andrew and I get to make this little fella's acquaintance next week. My how handsome he would look in a custom Mod Dog collar/leash set. (The set was delivered yesterday and OMG. I LITERALLY died of cuteness. And then someone had to run to get out that weird little thing that they electrocute you with or something and push on your chest and yell "CLEAR!" And now I'm fine. Thanks for asking.) Anyhow. I feel bad for being MIA lately. So I will reward you for your patience with a crazy weird story tomorrow. Okay? See you then.

15 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

I hope he is, what a cutie!! Good luck! = )

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Usually you get the dog first before a leash a collar..... ;-)

Non Sequitur Chica said...

I meant to say "leash AND a collar."

Unknown said...

awww... he has such a cute doggy-smile. good luck. :)
glad to know that the tooth stuff went well, too (via gmail).

Hillary said...

YES! That is your dog.

Rae // theNotice said...

Oh, that's exciting! I hope you end up with him, because he looks very much like the dog for you ^^

You even look similar! (Don't ask why. I'm not sure. You just do.)

alyssa said...

He looks SOOO sweet! I can't wait until you get a doggie :)

Anonymous said...

EEK! That's so exciting. I definitely think he's your dog!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! I love him! I hope he's yours!!

Jenn said...

I hope you get him so I can live through you!

Maxie said...

I can feel it in my loins. He's definitely yours.

ria said...

so exciting! he's a handsome boy :)

Lauren said...

So handsome! Have you decided on a name yet? Good luck with him - I hope you get him!

Cyndi said...

hmmmm. something funny with that one. i think it might possibly be a statue. note same exact pose in both pix. should ask to see video (with moving doggie) before making more fashion purchases. cuter than sid crosby 4 sure!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! : ) I know a couple that adopted a grey hound recently and he is the sweetest thing ever!